Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Random picture blog

Today was hell at work. I have very few brain cells left, barely enough to form a thought or two. So here are some random shots for your viewing pleasure.


By the time they were done, they were almost naked and the sand in the butt cracks didn't come out for days.



The very first picture I ever took of the boys together. Ethan ignored Nicholas for almost 6 weeks, I beleive I bribed him with a thomas train to get this shot.


Oh yeah baby - I'm the man (in woman's shoes no less!)


THIS is why my son gets forgiven for running me ragged and making me sleep deprived.


Ahhhh....sleep. That is exactly where I am headed too.

1 comment:

Ali said...

sometimes i wish my kids wanted nothing to do with their new baby sister. instead, they can't keep their hands off of her. i have to bribe them to stay away!!!