Friday, June 10, 2005

Well holy crap...

I have been thinking for awhile about setting up a blog. Wondering what kind of a person would actually spend time reading what I have to say. According to the title of this blog, one would think that I don't have much to say at all. That would be because my two munchkins have reduced what is left of my brain to mush.

So I go to set up my blog. I thought coming up with a URL would be easy. HA. About 20 minutes later I finally get a URL address that hasn't already been taken. At one point I was getting so frustrated that I actually typed in "this address is not available", and believe it or not, it was taken! I guess "mommy's empty head" is a great name for this blog because apparently I can't come up with a good enough URL.

So, the dirt on me. I am a 34 year old, married to Ken, with two boys (Ethan just turned three, and Nicholas is one). I work part time (I am not going to say where, I know people who have been FIRED for blogging about their work and people they work with). I will tell you that I work for the government. Yes, I work for the government and I AM HERE TO HELP YOU.

I have yet to tell anyone about this blog. So if you have stumbled across it - congrats. You are more in the loop than my friends or family. I guess I will eventually tell them, but I want to be sure that this is something that I can actually keep up - if it all goes well then I will spill the beans. Until then it is me and you. Whoever you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
:)

Anonymous said...

spelling mistake in my last comment (supposed to say "car"). good job on the blog. i feel like i know you about 10 times better! weird!

Anna said...

I knew what you meant....somehow I couldn't see you trying to poke your eye out (on purpose anyways!)