Saturday, June 25, 2005

Calgon take me far, far away

I spent most of today looking for Ethan's receipt. So I can return him. I didn't find it, BUT I did fill out and send in his warranty card (after a day like today, I know for a fact that there will be a malfunction or two in the near future).

Now don't get me wrong, for the most part he is a good and quite happy kid. When he gets enough sleep. Last night was not one of those nights, and today he was the child from HELL. Tantrums - non stop. Yelling and crying and abusing his younger (and I might add pretty happy) brother at every opportunity ALL DAY. Even Starbucks banana bread couldn't calm him - yeah, yeah I know, bribe with food BAD - but he is skinny and I was fed up. He was absolutely exhausted all day, but refused to nap. OH MY GOD I hope this is not the start of something. Ethan needs his sleep and mommy needs her sanity.

So now both munchkins are fast asleep, and looking mighty angelic. So why the hell is it that I am still up past midnight? Hell maybe I'll be throwing a tantrum or two tomorrow.

No comments: