Monday, January 23, 2006

Whose wee legs are those?

I wrote here awhile ago about a photoshoot that both Nicholas and Ethan were in for a shoe company. Robeez make soft leather shoes for kids, and their head office is just outside of Vancouver. Their catalog and web-page with the new shoes came out today, and Nicholas' wee legs and feet can be seen right here. We'll have to wait and see what happens with Ethan's shots. I suspect that they wound up on the cutting room floor.

Sigh. The things that I find exciting.....I must get out more.

4 comments:

Celena said...

That's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! And they have sharks on them. Cool.

Callie said...

If that were my kid, I'd get excited too!

Did you get to keep the slippers? Those ones are SUPER CUTE!!!

Ali said...

ooh! famous feet!