Thursday, November 24, 2005

What a long long week....

This past week has been LONG. Work has been a gong show (part-time MY ASS!!!) and the boys have been acting like they are on fast forward ALL DAY LONG. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I signed up for a parent participation preschool and online courses at the same time, all the while working, ferrying kiddos to and fro, and trying to squeeze in some time for photography and making cards. "Me" time consists of a weekly date with Donald Trump, and the odd time I can get into the bathroom BY MYSELF.

This past week Vancouver was sopped in with fog. For days. I don't ever remember fog lasting so long. For the first few days it was really cool - the kids loved playing in the fields and wandering away just far enough that I could barely see them (except for the light up laser spiderman shoes they recently got as gifts from China...I suspect that they will obliterate their retinas if they ever look diretly at the flashing lights!). After a few days of fog though it got a bit depressing. Not as bad as a month of rain, but I just wanted some sunshine. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures. Damned stress.

No comments: