Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How to piss me off.

Come into work. SICK. When you have about a bizillion sick days banked.

Stay at home, watch tv all day, get PAID to do it. Just don't come into work hacking and wheezing into my cubicle and spreading your sick bug all over me. Argh.

On a happier note, preschool is back in next week. And because I got really pissed off at this meeting last night and opened my big ol mouth (in an angry kinda nice way), I am now on the new executive. At least preschool will be in again, and hopefully this foray into the whole education experience called PRESCHOOL will be what it should be. Flying paint, messy crafts and screaming kids having a blast. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting political at preschool eh? ha ha
What are you getting yourself into?