Monday, November 07, 2011

Day 5, Day 6, and Day 7

Slammin these all into one post - yesterday was a perfect day for pulling out the camera and I thought (for about a millisecond) that it was the perfect opportunity to get some family shots, however I was in no mood to make myself look presentable.  Of course with today's rain and leaves falling off the trees I am kicking myself.

Day 5 - Windows/Doors
This photo is a bit of a cop out, I must admit.  I didn't really see anything that caught my eye and so I took this shot.  It's not bad, but I could have done so much better.

Day 6 - Three's
There are two sets of threes here - one are my rings, and the other is a very old china set that has been handed down through the family.  I keep the china on my window ledge because it is pretty, and it is a convenient spot to put my rings when I am baking and I have to get my hands dirty.  There are three rings, my engagement ring, my wedding band, and a ring that I picked up for $50 from Wal Mart.  When i was pregnant with Nick, my wedding band slipped off my finger and fell into the couch.  I couldn't find it for TWO YEARS.  Since my engagement ring didn't fit, I wanted to have some sort of band, so I bought one for myself.  My wedding band finally turned up one day when I lifted up one end of the couch to clean under it and I dropped it - the ring bounced out.  At that point I had been wearing the Wal Mart special for almost two years, so I just put it with the other two rings.  Since my fingers are quite long, the set actually looks pretty good together.

Day 7 - Mess
This isn't really a "mess" per se, but it is as close to one as Renee will ever get.  My little helper wanted to bake today, so we made banana bread.  The house smells like heaven!

No comments: