Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 4 - Architecture

ar·chi·tec·ture noun \ˈär-kə-ˌtek-chər\


Definition of ARCHITECTURE

1: the art or science of building; specifically : the art or practice of designing and building structures and especially habitable ones

When I first went out today (minus my camera) I noticed many many beautiful things and places that I wanted to capture.  So I went home, got my camera and returned.  Unfortunately the light was different, but still there were some good shots. 

Today's challenge is architecture.  I initially thought that I wanted to get a shot of a building, but none really caught my eye.  And then I noticed all the colours of the trees around the lake.  Beautiful.  And then I had a thought.  The lake, which is one of many in our community, is man-made.  So I guess that could count as architecture, no?


No comments: