Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 2 - letters/numbers

I had a good idea of what I wanted to shoot today, so I remembered to take my camera when I took the puppy out for a walk.  I didn't remember to put in a memory card though....

Take two - Renee and I went to pick up the kids from school early and we looked for photo ideas.  Here are three that we wound up with.

#1 - her shoes.  I love her shoes, and they are just starting to get to a point where she can't wear them anymore (sigh).  These shoes truly are all star.




#2 - my lens cap - I took this photo with coffee in one hand, camera in the other.  I would love this photo so much more if it were not a bit fuzzy.




#3 - A busy Grade 2 Classroom - Nick's english teacher is so organized, and her class set up is spectacular.  Such a nice, inviting place (especially on a cold day like today!)

No comments: