Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jeffy Jesus

The other day the second born asks me about "Jeffy Jesus".

I was quite puzzled as to what he was asking about - Ken asked me if Jesus has a younger brother that we don't know about, and I told him I was pretty sure that Jesus was an only child.

This went on for a couple of days, Nick kept pestering us to go and see Jeffy. He then told us that Jeffy Jesus wears a suit with a big "C" on the front. Ken figured it must stand for "Christ".

I think I have mentioned in the past that up until a year ago we didn't have cable. It made monitoring TV in the house easy, the kids just watched DVDs, and didn't really see many commercials. Now that we have cable, the kids have been watching some tv shows that have commercials. Nicholas went crazy a few mornings ago, screaming at me to come and look at the TV because Jeffy Jesus was on. Next thing I see is Chuck-E-Cheese on the TV, and Nicholas was screaming "Mom, it's Jeffy Jesus!".

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Hrm...Jeffy Jesus and Chuck-E-Cheese.... Not sure I see the similarity, but you just never know; his long lost brother could be a guy dressed up in a mouse suit!