The lovely Ryann has tagged me, so here we go....
1. One thing I've never done in front of an adult: Hmmm...can't really think of anything offhand.
2. One sport I wish I could do: Surf. Then I wouldn't look like such a dork in Hawaii (yeah, like I'll be getting there anytime soon!)
3. One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to: Drink. Alot. Now one glass of wine and I am hooped.
4. One job I wish I could have had: Flight attendant - I would have loved to have seen more of the world.
5. One food I can't live without: Chocolate and coffee. Couldn't just narrow it down to one.
6. One food I could easily live without forever: Peanut Butter....eww......
7. One book I think is a classic: Too many to pick just one.
8. One movie I feel is personally significant to my life: Forrest Gump - but not for good reasons.
9. One song I wish I'd written: Thriller - oh to be rich.
10. One thing I wish I had more control over: Nicholas. He sure is a handful.
11. One Thing I dislike about myself: I sometimes don't say what I mean - I wish I was more honest with some things and would just "push back" when I am asked to do something I really don't want to.
12. One thing I admire about myself: If I say I am going to do something, I do it. And I am LOYAL to my friends and family.
13. One thing I would change about Canada: The politics.
14. One vehicle I hope to own someday: Something cool AND practical.
15. One profession I have no respect for: Drug dealers (is that a profession?),
16. One sexual activity I have never tried but want to: what Ryann said: "hahahahaha not a chance am I answering that one".
17. One holiday I could live without: Valentines day.
18. One piece of clothing I can't live without: My track pants.
19. One thing I'm afraid of: something happening to my family.
20. One thing I'm happy to have: My friends, family and health.
I tag whoever wants to do this....besides, I am sure there aren't even three people who read this to tag to do it!!!