Monday, August 13, 2007

Coulda, shoulda, didn't...and now I'm paying for it.

I just finished watching a bootcamp show on tv. I really should sign up for something like that to help me shed some of this baby weight. Of course, the fact that my hubby just walked in the door with an oreo cookies and cream blizzard from Dairy Queen won't help in my quest for sveltness. What's worse is that I wasn't even hungry. My brain told me to put the blizzard in the fridge after a few mouthfuls. My hand kept scooping all that ice creamy goodness into my gullet. My brain said "stop". But I didn't. And now that I have finished the whole damned thing I feel like I want to barf. As my good friend J says, "tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes". Perhaps tomorrow starts my new run at sveltness.

2 comments:

Peachy said...

I would have done the exact same thing! ROFL! You are gorgeous and tiny...I could only wish I was your size.

As for bootcamp, you know I loved it and I'm sure I could use another 3 months worth. I know you'd love it too...

Anna said...

Ha! And you my dear know that flattery will get you everywhere...as for the "tiny" comment, not too sure you could call someone my height tiny!