Friday, July 28, 2006

MH, this one is for you...

So, after dressing my kid in a rugby jersey, ball cap with the Canucks logo, and a nice pair of vans so that he doesn't look at all like he belongs on a soccer field - I have failed. He loves soccer, much to my distaste. Here is the proof...

Practicing stopping the ball with my foot...


Are you sure this isn't basketball?



Running with the ball (the right way)


Stopping the ball (the not-so-right-way)


He shoots....


HE SCORES!


Of course, big bro can't have all the fun, now can he?



4 comments:

CeCe said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!

Ryann said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

that "almost" made me want to have kids. that is SO cute. Now I might have to go home and borrow some kids, maybe cece will lend me cherry for a bit.

(and you are so doomed to spend the next decade on soccer fields)

Anonymous said...

Awww.. they're just gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at those little studs!! I love the SCORES pic, just classic!!